Lower Gearbox Mount - help

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lud1konj

Hi, need some help around the lower gearbox mount...it should look like this:

mBXGxfP_jh92-yRFn_f3Aew.jpg

I've opted for the standard one but no car part shop (here in Croatia) sells that particular part for my 1.7 Puma...Does anyone have a list of Ford part numbers (or a webpage I can check on)? The part I need is XS61-6P082-AB and I need to check if it's the same for the Fiesta or other Pumas (1.4 and 1.6)

I have a standard used one for sale and a polybushed modified one as well although I have recieved an enquiry about the polybushed one so someone else has first refusal

quest63 said:
I have a standard used one for sale and a polybushed modified one as well although I have recieved an enquiry about the polybushed one so someone else has first refusal

I'm searching for a more closer to home solution. If the parts are interchangeable with other Pumas or Fiestas then I won't have to worry about buying parts from hundreds of miles away and paying for shipping costs. Thanks for the offer though

Flying Scotsman said:
Do they not have scrap yards in Croatia that you could get one from or ebay?

Pumas are pretty rare here, the rarest of them all being the 1.7L (I think that there are no FRPs here)...scraped ones are scattered around the country but they are mostly 1.4 or 1.6...So this is why I'm trying to answer the question "does the lower gearbox mount from 1.4 and 1.6 Puma fit a 1.7 Puma"

The gearbox mount another member had fitted to his 1.4 is now on my 1.7.

It has polyurethane bushes, but it still fitted.

You probably don't have that part number, right? ...Well, I'll go with the notion that I can fit a lower gearbox mount from a 1.4 to a 1.7. Thanks :roll:

No reason why not - they both use the same gearbox casing.

Whether it is uprated I'm not sure. But they will bolt up the same.

Need to check but I reckon I can get a gearbox mount out there for £9.

But yeah, that box is going to be massive and full of gaps :lol:

I live in Zagreb so yea, I'm near :lol: ...Which shop will be doing the steering wheels here in Zagreb? Matus-design or someone else? I was thinking of doing the same but can't get around to it :/

...other than the lower gearbox mount, I could use a 1.7 air filter box (mine got a wee bit cracked in a frontal accident...no worries, I wasn't driving :lol: )

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21833" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lud1konj said:
I live in Zagreb so yea, I'm near :lol: ...Which shop will be doing the steering wheels here in Zagreb? Matus-design or someone else? I was thinking of doing the same but can't get around to it :/

...other than the lower gearbox mount, I could use a 1.7 air filter box (mine got a wee bit cracked in a frontal accident...no worries, I wasn't driving :lol: )

Boris Beraković…. Javi mi se na PM (means PM me)

Latest posts

Back