<<<M56 Meet 2nd September 2010>>>

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't go on a thrusday though because every so often on a thursday a load of rowdy car enthusiasts turn up and spoil the nice quiet surroundings :p :lol:

mort666 said:
I wouldn't go on a thrusday though because every so often on a thursday a load of rowdy car enthusiasts turn up and spoil the nice quiet surroundings :p :lol:

Kind sir - but do you suggest I am rowdy and loud?

Might turn up in the rubbish Astra hire car so we can poke fun at it...however Pips wants a run out with his burbley exhaust...ahhh redex...glug glug...

now now, you two, we're not even there yet and you're already bickering ;) hehehe... cyas later :D

might be more towards 8-8:30PM tonight. sorting out some final pics from the weekend so might be setting off a tad later than usual :) will still be coming though. you might hear me turn up haha :)

Wish i could go :(

Bee is very much so in the dog house and i won't be able to attend

mort666 said:
might be more towards 8-8:30PM tonight. sorting out some final pics from the weekend so might be setting off a tad later than usual :) will still be coming though. you might hear me turn up haha :)

As he flies past pulling a wheelie....neeeeeeeeooooowwwwwwww!

Home safe and thankyou again for a lovely evening.

Ive not laughed like that ages! Ill be damned if I remember what we were laughing at.. ;-)

Good to see everyone again, much love til next time, Tina x

Latest posts

Back