M8 PUM

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clemo

I believe this used to belong to a member on here and was recently sold.

I spotted it today pulling out of Braydon Avenue in Little Stoke and heading towards Bradley Stoke in Bristol. I was heading the other way.

It looked nice and clean so obviously still being looked after! :grin:

Great to hear Andy's pride and joy is still out there being enjoyed and cared for :eek:k:

fc956da7.jpg

Dal said:
Great to hear Andy's pride and joy is still out there being enjoyed and cared for :eek:k:

fc956da7.jpg

That's the one, and it was raining!! lol

Makes a change for it to be out in the rain then.. :lol:

You notice Mr boss man "red" at the back with his arms crossed taking in proceedings?

crystalpuma said:
Well if YOU can find a car Yip I feel sure Andy can :p

I thought you were taking the piddle there but when I thought about it your actually dead right. As hard as it is to believe, I'm more fussy with my new car than Andy was with his Puma - although it will be getting used over winter......as long as it's dry out....lol. ;)

Which reminds me I have to check the forecast as it's getting it's new wheels and tyres on tomorrow afternoon :happee:

Just spotted this again on my way to work. Unfortunately it was on the side of the road, in Cribbs Causeway, covered in Police tape. Hard to see if any damage but I think the passenger side window was open so could well be damage on that side. :-(

Latest posts

Back