martin's birthday meet 26th feb

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinthrapston

as my birthday is on the 28th of feb,ive decied to have a meet at my place,i will finalise everything in january,but as it stands at the moment,meet up somewhere,go for a drive around the local back roads,stop at some pubs,take pics,then party at mine,due to living in a 2bed flat space is going to be limited,but there are local hotels nearby if you want to stay over,those who do drink will NOT be driving at all so you will have to get a taxi back to where you have booked for the night,bring a bottle or whatever you want to drink,there is plenty of parking in the evening aswell.those who want to come along please put your names down :)

martinthrapston
Yip confirmed
Hotrod
Scotty
Spike
Jacko + 1??
Nippydee(poss)
chardy confirmed

meet point might aswell be at my flat,so every1 knows where to come back to and easier for those who are travelling down to have a break before we go for the drive

10 princes court,princes st
kettering
nn16 8rw

leaving time approx 2.30pm

if sat nav doesnt show it just put 12 princes st in and the flats are right next to that please do not park around the rear as you know we have problems in that area lol

from there we will be going to a pub called the Montagu arms in barnwell

address Barnwell Peterborough PE8 5PH, United Kingdom

stop here for a drink and a chat

then onto some back roads for a drive not sure where but as there isnt many of us we wont lose any1 so a bit of a mystery tour with some good back roads

then head back to mine,
as for the evening,im happy to go with the flow,i.e drinks at mine order food in for those who want to eat 1st and then head off into town for a few drinks and then back to mine again
can every1 who is coming please confirm asap :-D

may well be up for this mate!!! Im on holiday that weekend but Im FRP less! :lol: it's up eldudes getting new suspension and brake service!

may have to catch a ride with someone!!

Defo going to try and make this matey!!

Was going to organise soemthing for mine in Jan as well but its just to close to crimbo/new year to make it viable

zara#014 said:
may well be up for this mate!!! Im on holiday that weekend but Im FRP less! :lol: it's up eldudes getting new suspension and brake service!

may have to catch a ride with someone!!

I can return the favour from Ford Fair if you like mate.

Same for me as above matey- could ideally do with finding out whats nearby

Oh and if anyone needs chauffer I'll do some driving for the night

Saves on Taxi Fair for those who want to drink and adds valuabe beer mooney back to theose

Plus i get to drive -which i like doing- and drink soft drinks- which i like

Its a win win situation

ok,if all those who want to go out on the town in the evening,can you all let me know,so i can sort out what will be happening,i have no objections to going out on the piss then back to mine for more drinks
postcode is nn16 8rw

Cheers Mart

Good range of hotels nearby there

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=hotels+near+nn16+8rw&sll=52.400115,-0.731106&sspn=0.066509,0.154324&gl=uk&ie=UTF8&hq=hotels&hnear=Kettering+NN16+8RW,+United+Kingdom&z=13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back