millennium No. 61

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milburn7191

Im looking at buying millie 61 but the crafty bugger selling it wont give me the reg so i cant do a check on its history...anyone know any history of this car?

He will if i turn up to buy the car but wont over the phone as he is worried about having the reg cloned. Only problem is that it is like 150 miles to go for some dodgey git to have a nicked car or lots of outstanding debts.

It has quite distinctive decals so someone might recognise it, he also has another puma for sale so might be a memeber of one of the Puma sites....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Puma-Millenium-Edition-No-0061-/281140696835?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41754a9703#ht_191wt_1356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

milburn7191 said:
He will if i turn up to buy the car but wont over the phone as he is worried about having the reg cloned. Only problem is that it is like 150 miles to go for some dodgey git to have a nicked car or lots of outstanding debts.

Then again, what is 150 miles these days? I did about 1300 kms in ONE direction to get mine..... :cool:

PhilLew said:
It has quite distinctive decals so someone might recognise it, he also has another puma for sale so might be a memeber of one of the Puma sites....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Puma-Millenium-Edition-No-0061-/281140696835?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41754a9703#ht_191wt_1356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know what history you'd want to check, looking at the roof where the rear window has been smashed, and the rust on the arches, it looks as though it's destined for breaking anyway.

Don't bother,as cherie and sparx's say walk away,new tailgate,roof repair,arch repair,remove the graphics,full repsray,cambelt,water pump,and anything else that maybe needed,just not worth the money,if you wants a puma there are plenty about that are in far better condition,with mot and tax.

It doesn't even state the mileage... unless i'm blind and just not seeing it :hide: :cool:

So why do you care about the history?
Had it not occurred to you to speak to Ian G? Or ask any of the members on here breaking their cars? :lol:

milburn7191 said:
i only want it for the bit of wall in the boot :p
Sparx said:
...Had it not occurred to you to speak to Ian G? Or ask any of the members on here breaking their cars? :lol:

I could be wrong but I don't think Ian sells garden walls :grin: :grin:
(I presume that's the wall he's refering too)

$(KGrHqJHJEEFH,m18oO2BR7tKdL3tg~~60_35.JPG

PhilLew said:
I could be wrong but I don't think Ian sells garden walls :grin: :grin:
(I presume that's the wall he's refering too)

$(KGrHqJHJEEFH,m18oO2BR7tKdL3tg~~60_35.JPG

OH... :oops: I didn't even see that! :lol:

I remember ‘back in the day’ putting a paving slab in the boot of a Capri to give it more traction in poor conditions but that’s taking it a bit too far!!! LOL :grin:

Back