Money Saving Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am hoping to get them watched before I go back to school next week - am half way through them already :lol:

ps training days might be days off for the kids but deffo not for the staff!

Trying to get back on topic...

:fists:

This website has plenty of bargain things - constantly updated in forum style:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

I think Ebay isn't anywhere near as cheap as it used to be. With selling costs going up and competition, it's got expensive for what it is.

BenF said:
am hoping to get them watched before I go back to school next week - am half way through them already :lol:

ps training days might be days off for the kids but deffo not for the staff!

My teacher friend went on a high ropes course, on her last inset day!

Dal said:
I think Ebay isn't anywhere near as cheap as it used to be. With selling costs going up and competition, it's got expensive for what it is.

I've offloaded (sorry - 'sold') two cars on there, and the fees weren't exactly cheap. Not to mention there's plenty of timewasting idiots too.

I have sold one car on their and bought two. Yes the fees aren't cheap, but I think its proportionate to how much the car is being sold for.

Want to save £3,599,983.99?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000N64EL2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

If you need safety boots / shoes for work, then Dr Martens are having a sale this Friday (23rd April 2010) with 50% off their range via ASCO.

On 1st April 2010 Dr. Martens are 50 years old.
To commemorate 50 special years, Dr. Martens
have teamed up with ARCO to host a series
of special anniversary promotions:
23rd April
50% off all Dr. martens footwear for ONE DAY ONLY.

My work is ordering dozens of pairs via ASCO:

http://www.arco.co.uk/index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You'll need to phone them up to get the discount though as it's not online.

There's some decent stuff in ARCO. I went there a few weeks back to buy some shoes/trainers as I wasn't allowed rigger boots in Ireland. Was budgeting about £150 for some nice ones and ended up spending on £12.76 on some of their own make which did the job nicely as I will only use them again for when I do anything on the car or in the garden...i.e. they probably won't be used again...lol

Hayfever tablets... I don't suffer until the hight of summer i.e. like 2 weeks ago..

Bought some tablets from a garage... £4.50 for 7 tablets :?

Anyway last one is coming up and had a look online at the money saving expert..

Just ordered 60 non drowsy ones for £3 .. or you can get 60 normal one with possible drowsy effects for £1.60 !!

As dodgy as it sounds I've ordered them from 'Chemists4U' since it's been featured on the above site I figure it must be ok.

MASSIVE saving though

I'll definitley have a look at that - £4.50 is mental for 7 tablets :?

I did as welll last week.. could hardly breathe I was so bunged up :x

Back