Moondust wave in Sussex

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fanwheel

Just enjoying my drive home from work this afternoon in the sunshine and was flashed by another Moondust silver Puma coming the other way. This has never happened so it made my day!

I managed to wave back. It was on the A283 near Bramber, Sussex and the other car had large blue-theme mudguards. Wonder if it was anyone one on here? Mine was the standard T reg silver on Props

That was me mate ;-) I binned the sparco mud flaps. I'd not long had the car at that point! I always flash my fellow puma owners most of.them.however just ignore me. Oh well. Glad you mentioned it !

Excellent! I'll keep an eye out for your car again.
I've kept up the waving too but can count the people who have responded so far on just one hand :?

I often flash at puma's but most of them are driven by people that don't share our enthusiasm :p

Fanwheel said:
[post]356168[/post] Excellent! I'll keep an eye out for your car again.
I've kept up the waving too but can count the people who have responded so far on just one hand :?

You cant miss it now, Has a Spoiler on the rear window and a set of White Focus ST170 17" Wheels, Stands out a bit now!

Cheers James. Was it you I flashed again about an hour ago on Long Furlong? Got a feeling that it was - weird.

Hope you got my reply to your PM just now. It says it was sent but still seems to be stuck in my 'outbox' for some reason

Back