MoT pass!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotfuz

Had my 1.7 sorned & garaged for a while so decided to get it MoT,d.

Had a few brake related advisories last year which I addressed and today passed with flying colours and was complimented on how clean it is.

Wouldn’t go as far to say immaculate as its certainly no show queen but no major rust and runs sweet. Very happy bunny today!

IMG_3260.jpeg

My Puma has been featured on YouTube a while ago by “Furious driving” not sure if its been on here before though.

Reactions: red
Nice one, the car is looking great 👍 I thought the reg was familiar, watched the FD video when it came out...

Well done on the MOT pass! I had a job getting mine through, largely due to emissions - Cataclean and premium fuel helped. Did you have to do anything special to get it through?

Well done on the MOT pass! I had a job getting mine through, largely due to emissions - Cataclean and premium fuel helped. Did you have to do anything special to get it through?
For a change no, checked it all over in case there was something simple I could fix prior to the MoT and charged the battery up as it had been sat for a while. To be fair it will be sat again in the garage as I will oy use it in the dry……if we ever have any dry days lately!

Can’t claim that as purchased the car just after the shoot, albeit it’s cleaner under the bonnet now!

Back