MOT time...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lb81

Just standing outside the test centre watching them test the cat. Fingers crossed, god knows I've done enough work to get her ready!

Just got back with a fresh MOT :grin:

A few advisories on lower bushes and corroded springs which I expected but other than that all good! happy days :grin:

lb81 said:
Just got back with a fresh MOT :grin:

A few advisories on lower bushes and corroded springs which I expected but other than that all good! happy days :grin:

Nice one.. :wink:

I can fit my coilovers now and do the bushes at the same time! was holding off for the MOT to find out what else needed doing :thumbs:

andyhyper said:
is it the new mot certifacte with the advisories printed on it?

Yes a single page of a4 folded in half with the certificate on one side and advisories the other. first time I've seen it, looks like something I knocked up on my home PC!

yippeekiay said:
Must have just come in that as mine was done 2 weeks ago and is the same as last years although there was no advisories so maybe it's different if there was or it's changed since I got mine done.

The tester said it had literally just come in. makes sense rather than having a separate sheet for the advisories that a seller can conveniently 'lose' and force you to go searching on the VOSA website to find out what they were...

It just looks really fake!

Edit: he also said that he thought it would be going to 24 months between MOT dates sometime next year which I thought was concerning. ok if your car is fairly new but if it's 10 + like ours it seems a very long time for things to start falling apart...

Latest posts

Back