Mum's bought a Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badger_

Ever since my Mum had a drive of Koshka she's been going on about how much she liked it. Went past a dealer last weekend and spotted they had one for sale, so I texted her about it.

Anyway long story short she swapped her 06 plate Punto for it today. It's a 52 plate (like mine lol) in Moondust.

My mum bought a Puma too - my old one!

Shame she doesn't look after it (how do you get scratches on the roof?)

I might bring it along to Fiesta in the Park if she'll let me. It'll need a good few days prep though (just ignore the ruined bonnet - it's a character feature :lol: )

Modern art :wink:

I'm going to give her car washing lessons, after I went to help clean the Punto yesterday and witnessed my Dad just go over it with my (old) washmitt before hosing it :shock:

"right Mum this is the wash bucket, this is the rinse bucket" lol

Just clean the engine bay mate..... and stick the bonnet up :lol:

Midnight Blue said:
Mum has good taste .... if you ignore the fact she drove a Punto ;)

They had a perfectly good Focus before :| They sold it and bought the Punto thinking it would be cheaper to run with it being a 1.2 but because it was so lardy it wasn't that economical lol

Nice one ;) My mum has driven mine and liked it, but she still loves her VW beetle more :( My best mate has an 07 Punto and always goes one about how much better his car is! but it always breaks and i dont think its that much better than mine. Plus mine is faster and handles soooo much better! So im glad your mum traded a Punto for a Puma ;)

Back