My Black Cat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks, god i looked at a set of those mondeo alloys for my old puma but the offsets aint quite right, do look very good tho!

most multi spoke alloys seem to suit the puma very well, if you like black wheels tho then go for the team dynamics pro race alloys, i had a set of them on my current puma and they look amazing!

This is what im looking at atm, is it what your talking about pumajay?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/17-FORD-FIESTA-MK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... m153.l1262

They look nice and are exactly what i wanted with the black spokes and polished lip. I just dont want to get them and find that ET38 is wrong as well.

Will ET38 be on on 17's you think?

The ideal offset on a puma is between ET34 and ET38, so ET38 is about on the limit you'd get away with. They probably will still rub on the arch lining on full lock, as the inside edge of the wheel will be further in.

Well the car is in the garage as i speak. They have taken it for a test drive and they recon the clutch is all ok, but obviously they havent driven it hard which is when it slips through 2nd and 3rd gears.

Cambelt is being changed, and also the rear strut tops/bushes are gonna be replaced and they are shot. Looking forward to a nice bill at the end of it :/

Also put some tinited side repeaters on it yesterday. Will try and get some pics when its clean and before i go on holiday.

Future plans so far (when i get some more money) are coilovers, exhaust system and still searching for some black multispokes with polished lip with the correct offset for a puma!

If anyone knows of an exhaust system selling second hand then let me know. Cheers

Latest posts

Back