my millenium for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crispy1980

hi all, not been on here much for a while,got too much else going on! including the impending arrival of my second son,which is a large part of the reason why my puma now has to go. ive owned it since august 2010 when i bought it to replace my written off black one. right info on the car

full 12 months mot ( just been done today )
127000 miles ( will go up as still being used )
massive service history. since ive had it its been done by me
standard other than a stainless back box and k&n panel filter
just had new rear shoes and one rear brake piston, new droplinks and new near side shocker ( off side shocker replaced approx 8 months ago)
paintwork is good with VERY minor fading to rear bumper and door handles. way better than most i looked at
wheels are very good , however one wheel has a small area of laquer missing
leather interior is very good with minimal wear. however drivers seat has some wear in the usual places ( see pics )
overall condition is good, better than average
there are some bad points however :-

car has a largish dent to the nearside rear quarter. was there when i bought it but never got round to having it done
drivers arch has been repaired in the past as there is a metal panel welded in from the inside. this has some rust coming through
couple of rust spots appearing on bottom of drivers door
cracked front number plate,passed mot though
there is a plastic type rattle from dashboard , havent been able to trace this though as its only at certain revs and not when stationary.
aircon works but the hcv doesnt meaning its stuck on hot( i had to get one from motor factors at the start of winter as mine had broken at the unions so needed one asap. as predicted, this worked for about 1 month then got stuck in hot position.

all in all a better than the average car ( in my experience of looking at them )
i attended the ford fair with it last year so hopefully people on here can vouch for it being pretty tidy example other than the dent.
im after £1000 for it
car is located in stoke on trent
cheers, chris
ill get some detailed/recent pics to add asap

sorry i wrote that in a rush and ive missed a couple of bits. good and bad. airbag light is on, has been for about 18 months. rear beam bushes knock on the bad bumps, came up as an advisory on the mot.
slight oil leak from rocker cover
good bits, car includes original milly mats. although drivers side has some wear
car will have 6months tax
full set of toyo proxes less than half worn

also open to reasonable offers but no px

right, im finally getting myself into gear to get this sold. ive been rather lazy as i dont really want it to go, especially as it isnt getting replaced so ill be car less for the first time!
some pics

is that Clough Hall Park that I can see on the right of your photos?

mines the one on the other side of the park near the Clough Hall pub.

am i expecting too much? ive had it on ebay twice with a start of £750 and not had any interest at all. i need a quick sale as its funding a mountain bike that i only have a limited time to buy. trying now to see if there is enough value in breaking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back