my new puma :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tworkitout

Im Kayleigh, my cars a 1.4, 1998 puma.. Has had 10 previous owners ( :? ) but is in really really good condition considering.. I brought her at the start of April, she was the 6th one ide looked at, I actually found her on Ebay :) She was up for £1400 but needed a wheel bearing replacing so we took her away for £1300 in the end :)
The wheel bearings been sorted and the only other problem was the most common one with pumas.. rust on rear arches! Theres also some on the bottom of the doors but thats all gettin sorted soon :)
This is a pic of her the day I got her home..
P190409_1706.jpg

Me and my boyfriend spent over £100 on cleanin stuff and five hours later the paintwork was lookin looovely.. even if it did rain the next day..
IMGP3236.jpg

:grin:

Welcome Kayleigh, looks like you've got a little corker there :eek:k:

Please feel free to ask anything!

welcome Kayleigh :D

nice deal you yaself there :eek:k:

mine has had 7 previous owners lol... and shes still running sweetly

hi and welome sods law after a dam good clean that it will rain thow look on the bright side it showes your hard work off nicely by the beeading on the paint work.

:grin: Thanks everyone :)
Gots lotsa plans for her.. cant wait to get started!
The rusts the first thing on my list atm tho.. anyone know anywhere in the essex area that'l do a good job of it?

Looks very nice, done some good work there on the cleaning and polishing :grin:

Mark.

Welcome to the site, the car is looking fab, good job cleaning her up!

My bike has 19 previous owners, no big deal. Already done 5,000 miles on it.

Latest posts

Back