My Random, Phone cam Picture taking.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n1ck1984

Ello folks :-D Just thought i'd add some of my Cam pics i've taken over the years at different times. I'm in no wayyy a photographer but i do do art. So i got an eye for some stuff. anyhows.. here goes

Shore1.jpg

shore2.jpg

shore3.jpg

Sunsetone.jpg

30-07-07_1402.jpg
stags.jpg

tiger.jpg

29-11-06_1231.jpg

Maboy.jpg

mapalsmut.jpg

mapalsmut2.jpg

:eek:k:

Thanks for sharing, some good pics there. Where was the old Capri?

Anytime :-D

It was taken in the Museum Of Transport Glasgow.

http://www.glasgowmuseums.com/venue/index.cfm?venueid=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I ment to take better pics but i kept drooling to much and felt like passing out everytime i zoomed in. I was at a roundabout once with a very old MK1 ford Capri that was red, it looked in sh** hot condition, i mean seriouslyyyyy well looked after! swerved allover the place to keep it in ma mirrors :oops:

Found another pic of it,I used to work in a museum myself, and asked if the staff could open the hood, no blue peter badge for guessing the acne champions awnser.

30-07-07_1428.jpg

Was standing not to far away from this also. dunno what it is, was about to read the description when i clocked the Capri and trampled on just about everyone and thing to get to it.

museumcar1.jpg

Doesn't really matter what camera you have as long as you have a good eye for a picture.

Some great ones there, especially the first and last IMO.

Latest posts

Back