New member and first puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveyca55

Heloooooo :). My name's Dave and i'm an apprentice hgv mechanic for volvo in burgess hill.
Just joined as i've just purchased my first puma, a 2000 1.4.
Had a 1.3 fiesta as a first car for the last year and it has never failed on me but has cost a fortune to keep going. Fancied a change and this car came up. Cost me about the same as my fiesta did and is solid as a rock (unlike the fiesta lol).
Look forward to speaking to you all and cant wait to pick my puma up on tuesday and give it a nice ragging :)

Alreet and welcome!!

You sure will love the Puma once youve had her round the bends! :D

Plenty of handy advice on here too!

Flying Scotsman said:
Welcome but the Puma is a rubbish car... why on earth would you do something so stupid like buy a Puma.....
:thumbs:

no, its only the white ones that are rubbish :) lol :) the silver ones are the squirrels pods and the blue ones make me dribble

lusid666 said:
Flying Scotsman said:
Welcome but the Puma is a rubbish car... why on earth would you do something so stupid like buy a Puma.....
:thumbs:

no, its only the white ones that are rubbish :) lol :) the silver ones are the squirrels pods and the blue ones make me dribble

I work with explosives everyday..... do you want to keep your car running....lol

Haha thanks for all the welcomes. Needs a few bits doing to it but i only payed pitance for it so aint so bad. Learnt everything i know about cars on fiestas and pinto engines i built so was only right i bought another ford. This ones done 168k and still sounds mint. Got a mate of mine to hold on to a good 1.4 zetec engine just incase as i know theses engines like to eat their own bottom ends! lol

Back