New Puma in the Family

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenithus

Well, after looking around this morning, all of yesterday and on the internet all week for his first car, looking at such spectacles as Fiestas, Hyundai Coupes, TIgras (shudder), Mitsubishi FTOs and other tat, my sensible brother has settled on a Ford Puma.

I went down and had a look with him today, its a goreous little Moondust Silver 1.4, S-reg 98, has the full lux pack, just had a new engine (55,000 miles) dropped in, after having the timing belt and water pump done, and it's MOT'd for a year from now.

And all that for only £1000!!

And in case anyone wonders, he got 1 .4 for insurance reasons, and becasue he hasn't actually passed his test yet and this is also for learning in!

Indeed sounds like a good choice :D

Now im not the only one who' brother has a Puma :lol:

He's only put down a deposit so far, need to get insurance and tax sorted, then I'll be bringing it back and getting some pics up.

When we get it back, I think he'll be joining the forum ;)

Wow, fantastic find!

(He doesn't fancy swapping it for a lovely P Reg Fiesta by any chance? Thought not. :p )

hi, defo sound like a good buy and with a bit of luck he will be able to enjoy it soon

Cool Beans mate.... someone else you can bring along to the meets lol :D

us Northeners are growing... LOL :lol:

My puma is a 1.4 and believe me it still moves when you want it to. I totally love it. Congrats to your bro on his soon to be new arrival :D

As a guide, my eldest daughter's insurance was £600 on her Ka on a provisional. It jumped to over £900 when she passed as she could go out without supervision.

My insurance didn't change on my 1.1 106 from provisional to full... I continued paying £1700 for the year.

Glad to see it's got cheaper since times of old though!

mine went up from £800 to £1000 when I passed my test.... and that was on a 1.2 Vauxhall Corsa.. lol

red said:
My insurance didn't change on my 1.1 106 from provisional to full... I continued paying £1700 for the year.

Glad to see it's got cheaper since times of old though!

Your joking aren't you...lol

I was paying £300 exactly for a nearly new Carlton 3000 GSi 24v all of 15 or so years ago. I just got my insurance for the Pu' last week...£376 for a 1.7 ickle Pu'!!!!....cheaper my arse....lol

Back