New Puma Owner!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam144

Hi all! New to the forums and a new Puma owner! My previous car was an ancient Fiesta, so going to a Puma with electric everything (and power steering!) is like luxury for me.

(Click this image to be taken to the album! :D)

Absolutely loving it so far, although it does need a bit of work. Cam belt is due for doing, front tyres were replaced yesterday and the rear suspension bushes need replacing too! Going to be an expensive machine, but it's worth it ;)

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you lovely lot and perhaps even attend some meets in the future! :D

Hi Adam welcome to ProjP :eek:k:

Other than maintenance do you have any plans for her?

Thanks for the welcomes! :grin: I'm living in Nottingham, wouldn't mind long drives at all though especially in this car! :grin:

Sparx, I haven't really thought about much else to be honest, I've been off the road for a while and am just glad to be back behind the wheel again - although I have considered looking at getting some new alloys :)

Hi and welcome! You might want to make friends with El Dude if you're not handy with a spanner. He's local to you, knows his way around a Puma like Vanessa Feltz knows her way around a buffet and very reasonable on the wallet.

Welcome, nice clean looking silver Puma you have there.

Wrong colour of course ...it should be yellow :grin:

Everyone knows Magnum Grey is the best of all the Puma colours. :-D

Latest posts

Back