New Puma panels

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeMcC

Hello, my name is Mike McColgan and I am the General Manager of Ex pressed steel panels. some of your members have come across me I am sure. We are in the process of manufacturing sills for Pumas. We are of the opinion that these are needed urgently, and we should be able to offer them in about 15 weeks.
Initially we will offer full sills cut just above the end of the sill full length and also a budget sill to cover the area that lies under the step plates, I think this is a big problem area. We will supply more details as soon as we have them.
In the mean time I am looking for a full shell! In a perfect world we need to have two pieces of every part that we intend to produce, a full shell gives a great place to start from, so if any one has one for sale please get in touch, we can then look at supplying other panels for your cars.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards

Morning, thanks for your response, I hope I can help. I have contacted Ian and will be calling in on him in mid September to see what he has. I really want brand new original panels in an ideal world, so if any body has them and is saving them for a rainy day please get in touch, we can then manufacture panels.
Cheers

Hi Mike,

I have a brand new nearside rear quarter panel for a standard Puma and a pair of rear quarters for an FRP. I have to admit' I'm reluctant to let them go, especially the offside FRP one as it's literally the last ever!

I'm assuming that they'll be destroyed in the process of making new pressings? Happy to chat through if it's for the greater good!

Hi Mike

Pumabuild are still advertising a couple of brand new Puma shells for sale on their website,from £2400 upwards.

regards
Dean

zJYtEe1.png

Not really forward movement, but they certainly haven't forgot about it!

Latest posts

Back