What are you driving now?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the state of my poor Mini One designated daily driver. It is in the garage being mended because some jerk in a BMW 5 hit it on the front offside and totalled the wing, headlight and steering!
So my daily driver at the moment is the trusty Puma!

Attachments

• 20240222_165933.jpg
    20240222_165933.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240204_112742.jpg
    20240204_112742.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Still running my Puma 1.7, despite being overrun by ULEZ :rolleyes:. I tend to be a bit strategic about driving it to keep costs down, altho I am also noting where the local cameras are and when and where I trigger the charge!

Part of me wonders why I didn't go for a 1.6 which is compliant, or why couldn't Ford/Yamaha tweaked the 1.7 a little more to get the NOx emissions down, but it's too late now! If it ever gives up the ghost I guess I'd look at a R56 Cooper S or maybe an Abarth 500, but from memory of road testing it at launch, it carried over the standard Fiat gearbox which was a bit of a porridge stirrer, at least compared to the Puma. Plus I've heard they get nicked a lot...

My ULEZ compliant motor is a Honda CBR500R :cool:

Still running my Puma 1.7, despite being overrun by ULEZ :rolleyes:. I tend to be a bit strategic about driving it to keep costs down, altho I am also noting where the local cameras are and when and where I trigger the charge!

Part of me wonders why I didn't go for a 1.6 which is compliant, or why couldn't Ford/Yamaha tweaked the 1.7 a little more to get the NOx emissions down, but it's too late now! If it ever gives up the ghost I guess I'd look at a R56 Cooper S or maybe an Abarth 500, but from memory of road testing it at launch, it carried over the standard Fiat gearbox which was a bit of a porridge stirrer, at least compared to the Puma. Plus I've heard they get nicked a lot...

My ULEZ compliant motor is a Honda CBR500R :cool:
I guess you have seen this thread , but just in case....
https://www.projectpuma.com/threads/ulez-compliant.34568/

Back