New to Project Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolabean_UK

Hi all.

As im sure you can tell im new to the site.
iv got a 1.4 silver cat on a R plate! and i love it!! :grin:
I bought the car last year to learn in (ish) and with a bit of luck i will be passed by next month yay!

Thanks

Laura

Welcome along Laura - good luck with the test!

I take it you've passed the theory already? Got a date for your driving test yet?

Any questions about your new Puma, then don't be afraid to ask, no matter how silly you think they might be. We were all newbies once.

:thumbs:

Good luck, you've got a fab car to drive once you've passed!

lolabean_UK said:
Hi all.

As im sure you can tell im new to the site.
iv got a 1.4 silver cat on a R plate! and i love it!! :grin:
I bought the car last year to learn in (ish) and with a bit of luck i will be passed by next month yay!

Thanks

Laura

Me too woo :)
Good luck and congratulations on the puma :)

thanks for all the replies, its actually my theory im taking.
:oops:
i go out everyday in my car with anyone i can find with a license,
:) get some real strange looks tho.

i fitted my new stereo today, well tried too at least, will have to have a dig around to find an ISO adapter. :D all i need to do then is fit my sill plates, think i will treat any rust first

hi ,welcome bet you cant wait to pass your test and be out in your kat full time, let us no how you get on
enjoy

Hi Laura! I too am the proud owner of the 1.4i in Moondust Silver! Mine is a X reg and really nice car. New to the group early May.

Goodluck with your test! Have you done the theory?

Practice reverse and parallel parking - as our little silver kittykats have limited visability and you dont want to knock him/her!

Isn't it great? Goodluck with the stereo and sil plates xx

Back