Newbie from the midlands !

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will.b

Hi everyone, had a bit of a look around on the site the past few days and after purchasing my first puma today i decided i had better join up.

Its a 2001 1.7 in silver, 72,000 on the clock, full service history.

Really happy with it so far only had it a couple of hours and spent most of cleaning it and the engine bay...

Few pics but their from by blackberry so quality is poor.

Here you go..

IMG00169-20111215-1544.jpg

IMG00159-20111215-1149.jpg

IMG00168-20111215-1543.jpg

IMG00167-20111215-1543.jpg

main things i want to sort first are the orange side repeaters and the door protectors.

Cheers guys, i live just down the road from donington park.

And that pic doesn't really do the engine bay any justice i should of done a before and after to show what it was like, the underside of the bonnet was black as well so i spent quite a while getting that silver again.

Thanks for the welcomes guys,

anyone recommend good lowering springs or coilovers... are there any springs that are good enough for the time being or would you all just go straight to coilies ?

slayllian said:
Thats a shiny motor and in moodust :thumbs: hi and welcome along!

Thanks mate, how to i make sure its moondust silver and not star silver... ?

Silver Pumas only came in Moondust silver... couple of different shades over production.

Eibach 30mm springs were an optional extra and give a good look.

Welcome to the site.

Alright cheers red, just got a bit of touching up to do here and there thats all...

ordered my clear side repeaters today :)

will.b said:
Alright cheers red, just got a bit of touching up to do here and there thats all...

ordered my clear side repeaters today :)

Hi mate, where abouts are you? donington? kegworth? melbourne? i know the area really well as im just down the road too.

Hi Alex I live near long eaton, used to live in castle donington. I'm loving the puma, did 180 miles in it today only used half a tank of fuel that included a few heavy right foot moments too! Really impressed!!

Latest posts

Back