newbie in cannock :D

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome...your not far from me. Im sure you have heard of Nuneaton? im just the other side of there in a town called atherstone.

Me and the Mrs always go through Cannock on the way to Wales, we call it Speed Camera Alley lol

mrjay said:
Im looking for a Oxford dictionary on amazon now as i cant spell for toffee :'(

shouldn't that be 'an Oxford dictionary'?

(I'll overlook the I and the can't as you're new ;) )

see - PN was right!

Heya J-Lo :lol: i'm just up the road in Wolverhampton. Drive a millennium so not too difficult to spot. Usually come through cannock as I work out of the container yard some days.

Spike046 said:
Welcome...your not far from me. Im sure you have heard of Nuneaton? im just the other side of there in a town called atherstone.

Me and the Mrs always go through Cannock on the way to Wales, we call it Speed Camera Alley lol
Theres a million round here, its a epic joke :cry:
My auntie works in atherstone i know it well :thumbs:

BenF said:
mrjay said:
Im looking for a Oxford dictionary on amazon now as i cant spell for toffee :'(

shouldn't that be 'an Oxford dictionary'?

(I'll overlook the I and the can't as you're new ;) )

see - PN was right!

lmao i didnt know i put that :lol:

SkyHighatrist said:
Heya J-Lo :lol: i'm just up the road in Wolverhampton. Drive a millennium so not too difficult to spot. Usually come through cannock as I work out of the container yard some days.

Thats right by my house, pop in for a cuppa :thumbs:

mrjay said:
SkyHighatrist said:

Might just do that. . . My flask recently broke :(

SkyHighatrist said:
mrjay said:
SkyHighatrist said:

Might just do that. . . My flask recently broke :(

I know the feeling my lunch box bust, such a shame i have to go to the cafe for dinner now, hello heart attack :thumbs:

Back