Newcomer

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oasis

imagejpg12_zpsddad1727.jpg

Hello, I have very recently joined projectpuma after using it many times for advice!

I own a 1.7 Thunder in Magnum which I bought over 12 years ago new. :grin:

Welcome along - lovely Thunder :eek:k:

Welcome.

In your 12 years of ownership - what have been your biggest pros & cons that you've found with the Puma? Any modifications you'd recommend?

Thanks.

I have just loved the car all round, hence why I have kept it so long! It only has 36000 on the clock so have not used it that much but it has been reliable over the years. Because there were only 1000 made in this colour it has stood out and now that many Pumas are heading down to the scrap yard we are quite easily recognised in it! I was hoping to keep this car forever so have not really touched it with any modifications, have just left it as it is really. Only real downside is rust, particularly on the rear wheel arches which lets the car down.

Baby coming later in the year so due to not having room in the garage / anywhere to keep the car I'm afraid it will probably be on the market soon? :-( But it's been a good 12 years, hope you get as many years and more of your Puma / Puma's.

Latest posts

Back