newish...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n1ck1984

:-D Howdy folks! New to the site but not the puma. Had it for nearly a year, and its ma first car. am trying to keep it for aslong as possible so long as i can reverse the damage done by the previous owner. but am winning that battle so :p Hope to have a some fun here n learn new stuff on the way! adios for now :D

exhaust004.jpg

cpuma4.jpg

Lol, only fools shrug off the advice of a woman! its a hard pill to take as a man, but some things are just true. Besides, I had to hack through endless arguements and shnide remarks in the otherplace.So! time for a new home! still getting used to different look but its easy enough! :-D

Welcome.

Your Kat is looking good, worth putting some effort into

:)

There is much discussion here about Props and 9-spokes. I was following a silver Puma on props the other day and thought just how good it really looks. If it had been launched on 9-spokes and the props had been available as a £500 aftermarket item I'd guess people would be clamouring for them.

Ahhh thank you much! i've still a bit of work to do, mostly stuff under the bonnet but am looking forward to it.

cool beans mate! glad I tempted you over lol!!

nee nitwits on here :D

Glad to hear it :-D Gonna set a couple of hours aside so i can have a good snoop around this site!

Latest posts

Back