Noobie

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z-fella

Hi people

New to the forum. Bought a puma a few months ago and love it, always wanted one. Was never to interested in cars except the puma. I've learnt so much already and keen to learn more.

Was a bit impatient and bought the first one I went to see. Big mistake, it had no MOT and had been sorn for a while. Anyway paid £550 and then cost £700 to get through the MOT :s. Was totally rusted under the sills, just where I did not look. Got brand new ones from Ford. Rust was on the arches which I expected and got those temporarily done to. Also needed a Cambelt £150 later, tax and there is a slight oil leak still. Next to be fixed , otherwise the rest is good. Teaches me for being impatient. Oh well, saved the girl from the scrap heap. She's the black edition.

Looking forward to being a helpful contributing member here once I've learnt more.

Some pics :grin:

work in progress
IMAG0133_zpscd782aae.jpg

finished and waxed
IMAG0134_zpsf2f0ff72.jpg

IMAG0135_zpsefe5517f.jpg

Porobably a bit late methinks :grin:

Interesting to note though that your posting came up with the time as 2.43 pm cos unless all my clocks are wrong it is only just coming up to 2.00pm.

Should we be scared of your powers? can you let me know the lottery numbers for tonight?

Welcome to the mad house, nice looking motor

Thanks for the warm welcome, Lol, first posted then took a while till figure out posting pics and editing post. :lol:

go to user control panel, board preferences and click no for Summer Time/DST is in effect.

that will put your times right :)

Hi and welcome, looks good, serious contender for a project thread there, even if you just want to keep track of the work you have done, they are great to look back on. Oh and don't worry about buying your first love :-D I did the same. See you around

What is it? Newbie induction day? I'll never get through them all!!! :shock:
Hi and welcome to the forum. :D

Wow thanks everyone. So far this forum seems like a really cool community. There not so many friendly forums left these days.

I was surprised to see so many new members join last couple of days to.

Back