odd 1 this

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinjon

as its my wifes car i told her to post but as she hasnt yet i thort i would.
recantly when in the car, there is a smell just like the 1 when the aircon is on BUT the aircon isnt turned on and hasnt been for weeks, i've checked the carpets to see if there damp, there not.
some 1 sugested the polen filter might need changing??????
any ideas its realy getting on my nervs.

yea I had a weird smell in my 1st one and I changed the pollen filter...There were things growing in my old one lol!

Wouldn't be a burning smell would it? My girlfriends puma, the connector to the heater resitor had melted which eventually did the common trait of heaters not working on blower 1,2,3 but only on 4. might be worth checking.

mikey s said:
Wouldn't be a burning smell would it? My girlfriends puma, the connector to the heater resitor had melted which eventually did the common trait of heaters not working on blower 1,2,3 but only on 4. might be worth checking.

no its a cold air smell just like when the aircon is switched on.

Could be the pollen filter as Zara suggests.

It could also be the aircon. You need to run it for a little while regularly or else things start to grow in it and can smell quite bad.

Most likely the pollen filter though. Just unclip the cover, slide it out and have a look. It's behind the fuse box under the bonnet - up to the right.

Latest posts

Back