Oulton Park - 27/01/24 - Open Pit Lane MSV Track Day

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma D

Just a few snaps from Saturday's track day, Car performed faultlessly, My son was quicker than me lol. Even though the weather was cold the car highlighted just how badly the Michelin Sport 3's need to be updated to some Semi Slicks and the Suspension although great for Fast road would probably benefit from Coilovers. The question is now do I throw more money at it - Grip - Handling - Power or is it time to hang up the gloves for this kitten and for me to move on to a new toy ..... decisions decisions ......

Attachments

• IMG_5728.MOV
    17.9 MB
  • 34bdd6c1-49d6-4a31-8bdf-6308ac0e46e5.jpg
    34bdd6c1-49d6-4a31-8bdf-6308ac0e46e5.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5759-EDIT.jpg
    IMG_5759-EDIT.jpg
    642.1 KB · Views: 0
Of course keep the Puma!

A lad from work was there in his SEAT and told me about a nice Puma there. looks good.

Definitely keep the Puma, it's a lovely well presented car, exceptional, probably one if not the best Puma I have seen.
Did you seller the new wheels that you were going to put slicks on ?
Hi John,

Thanks for your kind words, The Spare set of wheels has been sold. I will fit semi-slicks onto the current wheels and see how the Puma improves. Then based on this I will decide my next step, Would love to attend the next meet at Oxford with the Puma or any other event near Shropshire.

Back