Parts For Sale - Updated 17-06-2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Scotsman

Parts For Sale

Ford Racing Puma Front Door Cards - £60
4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold (Piper SS) - £100
Ford Racing Puma Tailpipe tip - £50

All Parts will be available from next week as I'm currently out of the UK but returning on Friday.
All parts located Nr Luton
Prices are without delivery added.

What manifold is it? And any pics? I'll provisionally say sold to me on that assuming there's no issues with it and its not rustler than the titanic :D

stumc said:
What manifold is it? And any pics? I'll provisionally say sold to me on that assuming there's no issues with it and its not rustler than the titanic :D

Pictures will be up in due time. I believe it is a PumaBuild 4-2-1

stumc said:
Cool beans. Mild or stainless?

I will know in due time as its not currently arrived. Hence why there is a wait for pictures and no sale will transpireuntil all the facts are made known.
This is more of an interest thread until it all arrives and is ready for sale in a couple of weeks.

Smudge said:
I'll take the samco hoses if they are in good condition??

Currently they are on a provisionally taken by another member, but to answer the question incase they back out, they need a de-grease which will be done before any sale takes place.

Well i'm currently overseas... for sometime.
Person with access to the car is more a stying artist rather then a mechanical wizard... so... Unless I can can someone to get it off... or you can get it off... we'll have to see.
I need to speak to my guru and see if we can take it from there.
Is it just the 4-2-1?

Yeah just the manifold I'm bothered about, I'm in no massive rush for it mate just been pestering you on the PMs to try and make sure you don't sell it to someone else lol! I'm happy to wait a while for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back