Photo's from ipod to laptop?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lrrhood

Hi, unfortunatley the batteries ran out on my camera at Rockingham on sunday before I managed to get many decent shots. Aaron however has taken lots on his ipod. Not knowing how to transfer them over thougt I would be clever and put my e-mail onto his I pod, load them into an e-mail, save in drafts then open on my laptop! Sounds like a plan right.....wrong....can't find anyway of attaching the photo's to the e-mail on his ipod when writting an e-mail and now everytime we switch on his ipod we can get straight into my e-mail without any password needed! which I don't even have on mine! So after all that waffle what I am really asking is..
1) The correct way of getting photo's from an ipod to a laptop
2) How to remove my e-mail from his ipod

Thanks in advance guy's

Get a cloud storage service like Dropbox or Cloud, then get the matching iPod app and upload straight from the device to the internets.

iPod Dropbox app:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/dropbox/id327630330?mt=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

iPod Cloud app:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cloudette-for-cloudapp/id393113270?mt=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What a star, thankyou so much Rob. Still can't work out how to get my e-mail off his ipod though, they have just changed me over from hotmail to outlook and I'm not a happy bunny!!!! With hotmail I am pretty sure there was a place to look up other comps etc conected to your account and remove them but had a good look round outlook and can't see anything, tried the forum/help and it's just full of people wanting the old hotmail back and as yet I can't work out how to post for help in there!!!! AAHHHH why do things have to change!!!! Please Please Please don't anyone change this site, it's great, I love it just the way it is, I don't mind having to change summer/winter time now i know how, we have to change all the other clocks....ok kay stop wafelling...this should have been in the grumbles section!. Your help is very much appretiated Rob and I will have a really good look at the cloud once I have the security back in hand, cheers hun.

Remove your mail account from the iPod touch settings (silver icon with cogs), in the Mail/Contacts/Calendars section - your account should be listed at the top of the screen - tap on it then scroll to the bottom of the screen you are presented with to delete the account from the iPod.

Back