pic update

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madhillbilly17

hi guys,just thought i would put a up to date pic of my car on here comments and ideas of any other mods welcome (please be gentle :) )

image.php

Looks nice overall, but is are they bonnet risers? I'd loose those personally.

The rear graphics look quite good.

cheers, yeah i have got bonnet risers but not for looks,its just to let some heat out as the turbo gives off abit more heat, i was thinking about fitting some bonnet vents at some point as im not a big fan of them either :)

Like.....looks very 'squat' if that makes sense, which is good. I'd agree that keeping the risers would better than having vents.

My opinion only but I'd probably change the visible intercooler hose to black/grey as the blue doesn't sit well with the overall exterior aesthetics of the car.

Yeah I think a more subtle hose would fit better with the exterior look of your fine Turbo Puma :grin:

But then it could be like that on purpose, at first glance it looks like a standard Puma, you see the hose and it makes you think oooo Turbo.

cheers guys, i did think about black hoses but thought it would look abit boring or like any other normal cheap crappy hose if you know what i mean, i would have been interested in grey tho but ive never see any grey ones for sale,what are your thoughts on a spoiler(for looks only :) ) do you think it would suit it?i have got a ms design one in the shed or i have been thinking about a carbon fibre wing? (not huge or sticking up high) thanks for your comments guys

Spoilers are very marmite, it's very much subjective so I'd say go for it if you like the look of spoilers on other Pumas if not just leave it alone :grin:

I think a nice spoiler will compliment your beast very nicely, of course you have to pick the right one very carefully! Looking at your car aesthetics though I think you have the eye for it :eek:k: :grin:

Car looks great, I'd avoid rear spoilers, how about a FRP front splitter though?

Loving the car... but I'm inclined to agree with Red regarding the hoses.
For me, I feel the blue is almost too 'loud' but then it does shout 'Turbo'!!

thank you for your comment lots of mixed ones,some i didnt really think about like the blue hoses i just brought them all in blue for the job in hand,if i find some grey ones i mite change them.

i would like a front splitter if one comes up at the right price i will snap it up :)

A spoiler would look good, but I think subtle is the way to go.... something like angeleyes has on the Millie http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14630... or like I have got on my Puma.
I do like these spoilers as I think they 'cosmetically' finish the rear end and are more 'low profile'.

An MS design one would look good, but aren't the a bit 'square'? I personally would prefer something to continue along with the Pumas curves and would look more.... natural (hence the spoiler I have!).

Just my thoughts... :eek:k:

For me a spoiler just says "Look at me - I want you to think I can go fast"

At the moment your car is subtle.

Back