Pictures of pumas on 17s with eibach springs please

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starfire27

Looking for pictures of pumas on 17" wheels and eibach springs springs please, I have found a few on the forum but not at ideal angles to see how they sit.

Looking to change my 40mm PI springs for eibachs as I cant stand the back breaking ride any more.

Thanks

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

That top picture was about a week after I got it.. ah, the memories.

(Scotty now has those alloys and I gave the Eibach springs away in a grand prize draw! :lol: )

I think that looks spot on, a bit higher than I am at the moment but it does seem to get rid of the leaning forward look that I still have now.

How was the ride on 17s still comfortable?

Hard to tell. When it was on the eibachs, the shocks were knackered. Then I got the Weitec / FRP suspension with full powerflex bushes and it was harder than a standard FRP.

If I were to do it again and want an otherwise standard car lowered, I'd keep the 15" alloys, lower it with eibach springs making sure the shocks were ok and keep Ford bushes.

Not on Eibachs but lowered 30mm on Spax. Wheels are FRP items. Ride is OK, worse than 15's, but I think it's worth it overall.

P310710_13420001.jpg

Back