Pirelli P6 cinturato tyres?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z-fella

Hi people,

I've used the search engine but can't find anything on these particular tyres.

This is my first post regarding increasing the pleasure of driving my puma. Does anyone have these tyres on their car? What's the verdict? They seem to have very good reviews.

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Pirelli/CINTURATO-P6.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can get them fitted for £49 each, I figure my tyres should be first to improve handling, got a mixture of tyres on the car right now.

Thanks in advance

Never heard of them, had a bad experience with P6000s though so if they're similar I would stay away.

They're £45 on Camskill so £49 fitted is a great price

Thanks for the quick reply, :grin:

Yeah the p6000's don't have good reviews so staying away from them.

The p6's intrigue me. Pirelli's labelling is not so great lol

Worth a try! I like Uniroyal Rainsport 2's and Toyo T1Rs.

Get the P6's and let me know how they are, then I can get some if they're any good. Where have you found the £49 price by the way?

From Braside Motors Brighton, but the fitting is done by my buddy who's a mechy. So probably a bit more fitted.

Might be a long way to go for me to get tyres! I'll stick to Camskill.

Lol where are you based? Cam skills do have the toyo tr1's which are tempting.

Being so far south is a bummer to, keen to go to the meeting at Darlington race course, 6hr + round trip :pinkeye:

Don't think 6 hr round trip is worth it!

I'm in Nottingham. Used Camskill for a set of T1Rs before, and some Uniroyal Rainsports. I've noticed some tyre garages get a bit wound up when you ask to get tyres bought from the internet fitted. One of my local independant places now refuses to fit tyres not bought from him!

Yeah I think a lot of garages are doing the same with any part not bought from them. Can't blame them really. Your new on here to. How long have you had your puma?

Bought it yesterday. Not the cleanest example in the world but doesn't bother me, it was cheap :)

I know some garages don't as they cannot guarantee the part but not sure why a tyre place wouldn't? They're still being paid for the job.

Suppose it's just that extra £ they could have made on tyres. Bought mine cheap to, but paying the price now lol

My mistake, meet is at Rockingham

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=145&t=19116&hilit=31+march" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pirelli's are generally quite firm and nice to drive on, hence why they were the standard fit for the car off the production line... don't think the P6's would be anything like the old 6000's TBH things have come on a long way in the tyre industry since then... the industry is VERY geared around fuel econemy now and which tread pattern theoretically gives the best MPG

I'm more concerned who fits them than the cost of the tire TBH... nothing worse than saving a fiver only to find they've damaged the trye, wheel or quite often both!..lol

Thanks for your reply, I've decided to go for uniroyal rainsport 2 's. Bit cheaper and like the reviews I've read.

I've got Pirelli P6 fitted to my sisters car, they seem quite good, they seem much better the the toyo t1r

Back