Pls help strange noise

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zanevski

I changed my batery and sudenly strainge noise apeared pls someone tell me what to do im scared to drive the car it could become worst... i dont know how to upload video here so i uoloaded on youtube here is the link pls some one tell me what to do...

https://youtu.be/ZS6U4s0eUqU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Im not sure it could be is there anything i can do and even with no ignition it is doing the same think if i let it like that it will fck this battery too.. i relized it was some shakes on the brake when i press it lightly... what do u think i should do and can it be worse if i take the car to a mechanic.. it was without batery few days...

Like said on other forum: it is ABS module setting itself off. I am almost 100% sure it is ATE module in puma and those modules do have tendency to go crazy as the chip inside them fails. I know a guy who is replacing only the chips (processors) and making them useable again, but for you and the distance, it is probably easier to get another one from IanG.

If you need to drive the car, I would disconnect the module itself (there is a plug on it, just below the master cylinder). That should set the ABS light on (but I think it is on already) and you can use the car, it will brake just fine, but without the ABS.

Latest posts

Back