Potential Puma Front Splitter - gauging interest

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really tidy, do you have any more pics? What do you think the cost would be?

Hi,
I spoke to the powers to be this morning, we will work out construction and production methods with costings. As soon as there is any info I will put it on this post. I will endevour to take some more pics at the weekend of my car and the other splitter I have made.
Regards
Richard Mansfield

Don't mind me, I just started the thread after all... :roll:

We'll be getting the Puma over to the guys at Triple R during next week, so will have some more news very soon.

Looking forward to what comes back on this. Be good to have a splitter that fits the bumper properly

24 Oct 2013 08:53 am - Cherie said:
We'll be getting the Puma over to the guys at Triple R during next week, so will have some more news very soon.

I think Cherie might need a bit more time since it's only the start of said week :grin:

We were going to take our Thunder over to them yesterday but they weren't available unfortunately.

From what Cherie has heard from them, even when they've seen it to start it'll probably be at least a month before they're available.

Dal said:
We were going to take our Thunder over to them yesterday but they weren't available unfortunately.

From what Cherie has heard from them, even when they've seen it to start it'll probably be at least a month before they're available.
Ok. Thanks for the info ;)

Has this gone to ground? I would also be interested. But I need to know how it mounts and if the rubber strip comes off as air box is low and seals onto that strip

Definately be interested depending on the design it is definately a gain according to the CFD's I've done. And hell, it even looks good :) I am not prepared to spend about 200 euro on one though, regarding the minimal benefits compared to other possible modifications. If the pricing is comparable to the Fiesta one, count me in!

Back