Power steering pipe

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eviewonder

Hi Guys, once again am after some advice regarding replacing the power steering pipe.Is there an alternative to Ford's part which is £144.00 This old lady is racking up the money so any way I can save a few pennies would be a great help.Am taking her to have a few welds on Monday but body wise she seems good,but mechanically she hasn't been that taken care off,but we are getting there.She is so worth it!!!!!!Milage is only 66000.So to date she has had,new brakes,new heater hose, new radiator hoses , :new exhaust,,,,,,,,needs new filters all round,oil change,and soon new tyres but we will get there.😊xx

If you remove your power steering pipe and take it to a company that makes up hydraulic hoses they will be able to make you a replacement. Avoid Pirtex as they cost double the price of competitors.

If you were in London, I could recommend a good company to use that could make it for you.

Thank you all for your help.It is now in for welding one door seal and they are also going to sort the pipe out at the same time.This old lady is racking up the pennies but I,m sure she will be worth it.!!!! Xxx

Latest posts

Back