Project Aiya (Pic heavy)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With much sadness, I did the last job before I sell her. Managed to sort the engine cooling fan. It was not operating at all, checked all the obvious but it turned out to be the cooling fan resistor, mounted to the bottom of the fan unit, this had gone open circuit, replaced it and bobs your uncle!

Hey I'm the person who bought her and don't worry she is in very good hands and will be thoroughly loved and looked after

I only live 12 miles from slayllian and spent several days trying to convince myself to buy it as a show car, but in the end with the fact I already have a Millie, an 02 reg 1.7' a 1986 XR2, and the wife has a Thunder I just couldn't justify it. Thoughts of selling the Millie or the 02 were played with but never mind. I'm glad to hear its gone to a good home.

Yeah Lexi has a good home here with me and will for a lot of years as I don't plan on letting her go :) treating her to a full valet this weekend as being a daily she gets quite dirty

Jordan said:
[post]353524[/post] Yeah Lexi has a good home here with me and will for a lot of years as I don't plan on letting her go :) treating her to a full valet this weekend as being a daily she gets quite dirty

Do you have any plans to show the car ??

I have to admit I realised recently that I see far fewer Pumas on the road now than even a year or 2 ago, theres only one silver one locally, a black one has vanished and theres nothing else local except mine. I drive around most of west Norfolk and North Cambs at work too and still see very few.

Yeah I have every intention to show her off :) I'm taking her to ultimate street car at santapod in August and she gets loads of attention locally she's already been my younger brothers and his mates prom car which I took as a big compliment :) and yeah I know what you mean I've only seen one other puma since ownership of Lexi and it's in a sorry state

So there I am in my electricity company Ford Ranger last Wednesday late afternoon and I spot a silver Puma with a very familiar looking BCL reg number driving down Norwich Street in Fakenham. Nice to see it in the metal, even if it was for only a few seconds.

May have noticed a lot of white vans on the side of the road .

Back