Project Update

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudders666

Hi all just thought I'd add an update on my Puma. Had a few bits and bats last weekend. Had it lowered on Apex springs and a Mongoose exhaust along with new top rubber mounts.
DSC_0004.jpg
[/URL]

It's also had a RamAir filter and a remap by Dreamscience in Hull. :twisted:

New wheels have been delivered today. Looking forward to getting home this eve and having a look :twisted:

Certainly different to other wheels I've seen on a Puma, but as long as you like them who cares! Lol

Perhaps so as it has been lowered. Plus wheels are 16". I like to be different ;)

Don't get it wrong, but I just LOVE the thunder wheels. And the props. IMHO those are the wheels best suited to puma.

But, hey, I respect your choice. If you like them, that is the only improtant thing

PS: Perhaps this thread should be moved to Projects?

Had a few necessaries done today. Timing belt, heater unit, water pump and oil seals. The project continues...

I think the deep dish look suits the Puma and those wheels are rather nice but as a matter of interest are all 4 wheels the same or do you have 2 right and 2 left?....I only ask as the pattern looks ok this side but does it look as good the other side

Back