puma 1.4

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snoopy

hi,im breaking a 1.4 ford puma 99 model all parts available including oz multispoke alloy wheels,they need a refurb. i also have coilovers on the car.engine and gbox have done 62 thousand miles.engine was a snapped timing belt engine(prone on 1.4s)6 new valves 3 inlet and 3 manifold.all others were checked and were fine.brand new water pump.and all new gaskets.brand new spark plugs fitted and brand new oil filter and oil(not fitted)the bonnet and doors and lights all in good condition(bumpers scuffed not worth restoring)open to offers for anything and everything:)(interior gone)if pictures are needed of anything i will try to upload them.need evrything gone asap.07794587884 if need any questions.text preferd as i work from 7 30 till 5.will take 400 for the whole car exterior is tacky and rear arches rusted but preped ready for spraying.ideal shell for someone looking to rally or track day.underneth is pretty clean apart from rear arches.due to work i have no time to continue working on it.

i still have the engine if your interested buddy and yer id take 100 quid for it it just sat doing nothing so may aswell.and its in llanelli in south wales

snoopy said:
hi,im breaking a 1.4 ford puma 99 model all parts available including oz multispoke alloy wheels,they need a refurb. i also have coilovers on the car.engine and gbox have done 62 thousand miles.engine was a snapped timing belt engine(prone on 1.4s)6 new valves 3 inlet and 3 manifold.all others were checked and were fine.brand new water pump.and all new gaskets.brand new spark plugs fitted and brand new oil filter and oil(not fitted)the bonnet and doors and lights all in good condition(bumpers scuffed not worth restoring)open to offers for anything and everything:)(interior gone)if pictures are needed of anything i will try to upload them.need evrything gone asap.07794587884 if need any questions.text preferd as i work from 7 30 till 5.will take 400 for the whole car exterior is tacky and rear arches rusted but preped ready for spraying.ideal shell for someone looking to rally or track day.underneth is pretty clean apart from rear arches.due to work i have no time to continue working on it.

Hey!

Do you know if the headlamps and front wings are the same as for 1998 pumas?
I'd need left front wing and headlamps!
Though I'm from Estonia dont know if your willing to send them here.
Let me know please!

Olari

hey yes i do have the parts still available and yes they will fit do you still require them sorry for the delay

hi snoopy,
do you still have the front near side hub for sale?
if you do how much for it with and without the abs sensor?

thanks mate!! :grin:

Just out of interest how much for the alloys any chance of posting pics (how much of a refurb do they need, what size are they, what condition are the tyres in?
cheers shane
p.s might have a buyer for your airbox will let him know if you still have it

hi guys i might have sold the whole car im not sure yet if he is deffinately buying it but as soon as i know anything will pop a post on here.cheers

hi guys sorry for the mentall delays i have been messed about with the guy wanting to buy the car :x so all parts are available bar the interior thanks:)if anyone is intersested in anything let me know as the car is being scrapped next weekend.not looking for mentall prices on anything just to make a couple of quid on a few things before it goes.grab a bargain(offers)

Hey snoopy, have you still got the airbox, don't need the filter or pipes just the plastic box.

Cheers.

Hi snoopy just checked my messages and can't see it in there, could be I removed it in a bit of a daze, been a mental month and a half just had my second operation to get rid of cancer, so my mind has not really been on the car or anything else for that matter.
If you could resend it that would be great.
Regards shane

Back