Puma badges

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for exhuming this thread but both of our Puma's window badges have jumped ship. Can anyone help or know where replacements can be had?

Thanks!!

Can't hurt to ask. They still have centre caps for the Millennium editions, and they're now 11/12 years old.
Does anyone know whether it is possible to find a few of these? I have one brand new one but the other three are looking pretty messy and it would be nice to tidy them up

Fantastic! Is the file huge?

Or any left you’d want to sell?

Cheers and thanks,
Ruaraidh
I have created a model of the badges and had them 3D printed a few years ago. If you are interested, I can provide you with the file of the model. View attachment 11931View attachment 11932View attachment 11933
I have created a model of the badges and had them 3D printed a few years ago. If you are interested, I can provide you with the file of the model. View attachment 11931View attachment 11932View attachment 11933
Hi Metho

They look superb, a great job. The ones on the side of our car have gone missing and it would be great to get some made up to replace the originals. If you could share the file, that would be most appreciated. My son says that you can get 3d printing commissioned relatively cheaply so I will look into it. Many thanks Paul

Hi Metho

They look superb, a great job. The ones on the side of our car have gone missing and it would be great to get some made up to replace the originals. If you could share the file, that would be most appreciated. My son says that you can get 3d printing commissioned relatively cheaply so I will look into it. Many thanks Paul
Think I have a few good used ones carefully removed from a scrapper a couple of years ago let me know if interested and I'll have a look

Sorry for exhuming this thread but both of our Puma's window badges have jumped ship. Can anyone help or know where replacements can be had?

Thanks!!
Think I have a few removed from a couple of cars I scrapped about two years ago, let me know if you are interested and I'll have a look for you.

Hi Metho

Yes, I will provide the files once I get to my PC later today.

Think I have a few good used ones carefully removed from a scrapper a couple of years ago let me know if interested and I'll have a look
Thanks Steve, that is a kind offer. If I the 3d printing does not work out that would be great. I will let you know

Here is a link to the files. There are two sizes (70 mm and 100 mm), choose whichever you like, they can also be scaled according to your needs prior to printing. They are .stl files, you give these straight to the 3D printer guy.
I had them printed from ASA filament, which is very durable against UV light since they are on the outside of the car. I have had them on the car for almost 5 years and they still look awesome! But this filament is quite pricier than the more common ones. If you want to save some cash, have them printed at least from PLA, which is also somewhat durable, but then I would consider some aditional protection, maybe a layer of clearcoat. This will also give protection to the silver lettering for which I have used some regular silver paint.

I hope they will work for you 😊

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yIiGaAHdOx3WWe3xNp995mESdu9lLpLW?usp=drive_link

Latest posts

Back