Puma Club Italia - Ford Fair 2008 - Sunday, August 3rd.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R5CPD said:
Cherie. Can you please reply to the PM and e-mail I sent you, as there is a problem with the cheque payment you sent me.

Just replied to your e-mail Chris. We set off for Scotland at 1am Saturday morning and only got back at 10pm Sunday, so this is the first chance I've had. E-mails and the forums haven't been accessible or a big consideration over the weekend. :)

Thank you Cherie, all ok as per the e-mail I've sent you. :D

No worries Vicky, picked up your PM and have already completed your sheet. Forgot your was a 1.6, impressed you did a good job of keeping up with us lot in Wales!!! :D :D :D

Thank you for all of you that have sent me details of your Puma for the information sheets. For those of you that haven't yet, then please forward me your information as soon as possible :D

If anyone else see's anything wrong with their details in the revised payment list I have posted in the first post of this tread, then please let me know. :D

Again, can everyone please confirm their details as I have had two people tonight contact me thinking they are showing their vehicle, but who are not on the list on the first page of this thread. Currently I have one more car showing than I have stand passes for. So clearly I need everyone to confirm their order again now, prior to me arranging additional stand passes!

24: Supersonic - Puma 1.7 - Red - 1 ticket - 1 Pass *PAID*

29: Reserve Spare Pass in Case of Accidential Overbooking. *

* Currently being used for Redman 1 Ticket - 1 Pass? (IS) or Gill - 1 Pass.

Redman on PP is Supersonic on here. I that where some of the confusion has arisen from?

Thank you Cherie, yes it is. Thats one problem solved then. :D

However, I am grateful if everyone could again review their details to ensure they are getting the tickets / passes they are expecting. :)

Kev/Supersonic/Redman (isn't he a pain!) has loads of mods so I will make sure he PM's you tonight Chris.

Thanks for sorting that out Cherie :D

Nothing happened for an update in 21 days?

<_<

Thought this might be useful - R5CPD posted this on Pumapeopel over the last few days - have fun guys! Watch out for a lanky bloke looking shy if I can make it there.

[quote name='R5CPD' date='Jul 19 2008, 04:00 PM' post='748821']
I'm pleased to say that the tickets and vehicle passes for arrived from the organisers today. Everything is in order and number of passes and tickets corresponds to the list shown in the first post of this thread. smile.gif I'll be passing out the tickets and passes on the morning of the event at the meeting point. biggrin.gif

***Please re-check again your details on the first post of this thread, as this will be the last chance to rectify any errors made with the number of tickets ordered.***
[/quote]

[quote name='R5CPD' date='Jul 20 2008, 02:42 PM' post='749111']
I've today finished off laminating the last of the Information Display sheets which will be on each vehicle.

Thank you to all of you that forwarded me details of your Puma for me to do this. For those that have not done so, I've attempted to complete this sheet with information already posted on this site. I apologise if there are any particular features of your vehicle I have not highlighted, but I have tried to do the best for you given the circumstances.
[/quote]

No updates, as there was nothing to update. :D All on track, and I will post again in the days prior to the event with all the final detail.

Nothing to update? So why the updates on Pumapeople on not on here then Chris?

Because. :grin:

Trust me to know what I'm doing, and trust me that we will have a fun day come the 3rd. :grin:

Guys....

I *might* have to drop out of this one. As you probably know, my exhaust is totally shagged on the FRP, and it all depends if I can get it sorted by Sunday.

(I don't want to show up with a blowing/popping/crackling/banging etc exhuast as it's pretty embarrassing!)

I'll keep you's updated!

they are meant to pop n bang! and yes it wont be running! you will miss out on such a laugh!!!

im already wondering what to wear as, if the weathers like this then it has to be sumat cool....

Trust me, mine is totally knackered ;)

I really want to be there, I'll try utmost to attend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back