Puma Gone - Jap car in.. Sorry all..

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fatdonger said:
Don't take things personal everyone is entitled to there opinion you seem to take exception to "opinions about your car" on an open forum ? :evil:

Sorry to keep going off topic - I wasn't trying to get into a slagging match I KNOW everyone has different opinions and I respect that - if you don't like what i've done to my car I couldn't care less, its my car and I love it thats all that matters. All I was doing was just putting my point across.

Maybe I should have added a " :lol: " smiley to show I wasn't having a go and it was just abit of banter. So I apologise for that.

Sorry Lee, Dal. I'll stop now I just wanted to clear that up.

Dal said:
How does the drive compare with the Puma Leopold?

Hi mate, I would say that it's more comfortable than the Puma, you sit lower. Power wise its still pretty quick but due to the overall weight of the puma, the puma seems quicker. Allround, l really do like the lude, it looks the part.. :cool:

FML - bitching!! :lol:

mate nice one for the Prelude! hope your enjoying it!! I know the feeling when something else comes along unplanned :)

its all good!

Gotta say, Im not a big fan of preludes, but it does look a tidy motor and hope it does you good! :eek:k:

P.S. I think your car looks lush Sparks! :grin:

Hey mate im not the one taking pics on the nudist beach, lol thats just wrong ;p but whatever tickles ya pickle mate

Latest posts

Back