Puma logo mats, three sets

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian G

Set 1

4874_001_medium.jpg

Set 2

4874_003_medium.jpg

Set 3

4874_004_medium.jpg

Each set £30 delivered

Order by paying Paypal [email protected]

Please express your preference on which set in the Paypal note. Make sure your address is correct, if not put that in the note as well.

I've cleaned these up a bit but please bear in mind these are used and may require further attention to be lovely which I don't have the facility to do in the workshop.

Would Set 2 clean up? We've got a Vax so I can go over them with that but it depends on what it is on them?

Just had a go with hand cleaner and water as that's all I have here and that stain on the back on has come up a bit but still noticable. Vax would probably be better at it.

Ok, I'll take a punt on them. I'll sort out payment later as I'm working now. They'll be better than no mats at all.

:x I hate paypal, Trying to pay but keep getting told "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now"

The f..king b....rds have limited my account. Of course they let me transfer 30 quid in first and now I have to prove I am the owner of the account because of "unusual activity".

The unusual activity being trying to use the damned thing and pay someone for something aaagghhhhhh! I HATE THEM!

Sorry Ian, I'm going to have to back out on the floor mats, I hadn't twigged that there were different ones for pre and post 2000 cars, mines a post 2000 and the mats look like pre 2000 (if I'm right?). Also, I'm still working on sorting out the paypal account.

Back