Puma logos or project puma logos

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlg2000

hi i have a firend who works in designing logos and signs like for cars i was looking to find a good logo at a good size so we all could benifit from a sticker or two on are cars eather to promote and our car if u would be intrested please let me know andif u can find any desent puma logogs or designs please email me the and i will post up the best few and let people chose which one to do my email add is [email protected]

Thanks for the offer, but we already have an agreement with DMB graphics to do our stickers etc:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6452" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If anyone wants something with the logo or url bigger, then Dave will be more than happy to accommodate as I sent him very high resolution images when we set the whole thing up.

:eek:k:

DMB are a great company with very good service & top quality printing.

Be careful if your friend prints any logos without the owners permission.

Also DMB are fully licensed to reproduce the official Ford logos and decals. :eek:k:

Dal said:
If anyone wants something with the logo or url bigger, then Dave will be more than happy to accommodate as I sent him very high resolution images when we set the whole thing up.
Out of interest, what sort of resolution/format would I be looking at having to send if I were to want a custom decal?

Latest posts

Back