puma noob

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gav.

hello, just joined up after lurking for a wee while , just purchased my first puma , a nice panther black 1.7 with fsh and reasonably clean rear arches :grin: .

having previously had a fair number of fords in my ten year driving career (couple of zetec s fiestas,mondeos,rs2ks, rs1800, xr2i 16v , 2.0l converted fiesta si, then zetec turbod,couple of sierras)

currently own

t plate analogue 1.7 vct puma
57 plate sport ka se
my stanced mk2 mx5 (coilovers,16x9s,roll cage)

puma was bought to replace the sportka , which although great fun and very very nice inside is just a little small.

anyway , hello :cool:

are you evilrob from fiestasi.com by chance ? i was one of the original fsi.com members back in the day and one of the very first people to 2.0l convert a mk3.5 :)

gav. said:
are you evilrob from fiestasi.com by chance ? i was one of the original fsi.com members back in the day and one of the very first people to 2.0l convert a mk3.5 :)
Not guilty, your honour. I think you may be confusing me with EvilDes?

yeah quite possiblry , iv been out the ford scene a long time, helped both terry (onslack) and si with their 2 l conversions back in the day and wrote a lot of the guide for andy (aw3k) on fiestaguides.co.uk back in the day :)

Latest posts

Back