Puma sills

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it suits everyone near mid-March, when we can perhaps get an update on the progress of the left sill, I could start a new thread for a group buy using the list from the old thread and we can review who still requires what. Unless we would like to hold a little election and vote for someone to do the honours? :)

Hi Guys
I have to say this. If I wanted some sills for my Puma I would be getting my order in now rather than waiting for a 10% discount. Express is a small fabricating company, it's not Dagenham foundry :)
Barry

Good to see you posting on this Rob :) Have you got your order in yet?
Oh and thanks again for donating.
Barry

I'm glad this has finally come to fruition. Hope it helps save a load of Pumas from the scrap heap! :D

You also deserve a fair amount of thanks, Barry, and Emma for making all this happen. I just turned up with some bits. :eek:k:

This is turning into a thankathon :) Talking to Mike on Monday he also believes as I do that the Puma will be another classic Ford car, that's why they're prepared to make other panels.... it's all good news!
Barry

Dal would it be okay to sticky this thread perhaps? There's so many threads kicking around now surrounding the repro panels and queries from newer members about sill repair panels etc that it might be handy if this one, that has confirmation of the new panel production, was easy to spot.

tuonokid said:
[post]346888[/post] This is turning into a thankathon :) Talking to Mike on Monday he also believes as I do that the Puma will be another classic Ford car, that's why they're prepared to make other panels.... it's all good news!
Barry
Does this guy make front wings? My front wings and sills are badly rusting.

Back