Puma trackday project car

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangerousandy

I have just bought another Puma to make into a dedicated track day car :) she's a Melina blue 1.7i. I have bought some Sparco seats (same model as the FRP seats but these are all black) and once I sell my Ka (which was going to be a Puma-powered trackday car!) and my motorbike I will start the mods! I will be selling the interior and also the MS Design bodykit.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=235023&id=702072535&l=c18185ca2b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

red said:
Sounds like a very cool project :eek:k:

Thanks :) it should be when it's all done. My Millenniun/FRP project will come first, and this will be done when time and funds allow. I just hope my Supra don't throw a paddy and take all my money!

Off topic but were you on the M25 tonight/this afternoon going anti-clockwise? Saw a Millennium with similar wing and don't imagine there are many!

crystalpuma said:
Off topic but were you on the M25 tonight/this afternoon going anti-clockwise? Saw a Millennium with similar wing and don't imagine there are many!

Nope :( I'm driving my Supra this week, plus my Millennium has an FRP body now!

Nice project mate got pretty much the same Puma too apart from only the MS spoiler not the body kit but fitting the FRP kit to mine at the moment managed to get the front end on hopefully get the rears on soon.

I'm going to get rid of the MS kit, apart from the spoiler! I was thinking about FRP panels, but after doing my Millennium I've decided against! If I want a blue FRP I'll get a genuine one!!!

Gana get mine sprayed gloss/met black with Viper green dash trims etc and green engine bay hoses and few bits of dif trims should look quite good when its done.

I've updated the facebook album with loads of new pics. I've removed the rear seats etc and have fitted the Sparco seats and harnesses. I'm picking up a new passenger door and rear bumper on Wednesday

Looks great, like the pictures - watching it come along steadily... :grin:

It changes from an 'R' registered plate to a 'W' though ?

Back