Puma Trophy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clemo

A new class for a rally version of the Puma Cup will be running in the 2014 MSA Asphalt Rally Championship. I should be receiving more details about this soon and this will appear on Puma Web: http://www.puma-web.co.uk/puma-trophy/4581905225

Some exciting developments going on with these new Ford Puma specific race/rally classes!

Yes this will be another great addition for the Pumas to enter more heavily into the motorsport community.
Albeit the cars construction will be more costly than the Dunlop Ford Puma Cup and more dedicate skills having to be brought into the fold, this is a great opportunity for the tarmac rally fans to sink their teeth into.

Frozen Motorsport will be constructing a vehicle for the later stages of the 2014 MSA Asphalt Rally Championship.

It will be interesting to see the regs when they are published.
Only prob I can see is there has been a Citroen c2 championship started and people have signed up and cars at already built.
If the regs are released soon I may be able to changethe spec off my car if iI can use a different cage.

Unfortunately its too late for me as I am too far on with my 1400 rally build. It's a shame as this would have probably worked out cheaper with the standard 1700 rather than trying to get more power out of my1400.

Back