puma upgardes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marco.da.man

Hi guys if anyone has got any upgrade parts for sale and not to over priced, I would be intrested, i.e upgraded suspension and struts, seats, spoiler, upgraded cams, twin exhaust

samco hoses too at right price, not bothered if used

strut brace also wanted

and any other parts people might have from breaking a thunder or millennium

cheers mark

Hi Mark
Thanks for your comments on my Westy. I have a rear spoiler for sale but it'll want painting. It's yours for £30 posted if you want it.

rearspoiler_zps16576ad2.jpg

spoiler1_zps13256433.jpg

Hi Mark
It's got the studs fixed to the bottom mounts so you just have to drill the bootlid to fix it, I'll make sure I include nuts with it so you can fix it straight away. As for positioning it that's down to you putting it where you think it suits. It will need painting though, I'll send you more photos when I get the chance.
Barry

Much appreciated mate, I understand you have done a rear brake drum to disc change ? Is it a ball ache or would I be best buying a complete axel already with discs

Hi Mark
Yes it is a time consuming PITA. The discs at the rear are a straight bolt on swap but getting the ABS to work is a pain. Look for Wild E Coyotes thread on here as it's got loads of details and pictures. I'm not sure but an FRP set up may work but that will be as rare as rocking horse poo.
Barry

Sure there was an frp axle w/brakes on ebay recently?

Or was it on here? I cant recall.

Back