Pumapls Hi all and yes here comes another newbie !!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumapls

Hi all
Bought my Puma back in April and what can i say apart from every time i get into this car a smile comes to my face !!
As soon as i saw this car i knew it was for me and all I can say is "I have no regrets"
The car is not without problems the dreaded ABS / TC fault and slight rust at the bottom of the inner arch so the other weekend decided to remove the carpet and was left with a Weekend of fun removing rust, treating and spraying the area.
This left me with a decision to Respray the drums in blue and while i had access tidying up the rear shockers and springs.
Love to log into this site and pick-up and common faults and like anyone else love to look at the pics what everyone else is upto. The only problem i have found is that i have pulled my hair out this evening trying to upload pics but i sure will work it out.
So this leaves me with one thing to say
Hope the smiles continue :p :grin: :p

Hi, And Welcome along to ProjP. :thumbs:

If you have any questions or issues needing addressed then fire them onto the forum. There is alot of useful knowledge to be found from other members and there is always someone who can help you out with your problems or questions.

Its also just a good place to unwind for 30 minutes, but beware of the mad members lol

Mac

Mac
Many thanks for making me feel welcome and trust me feel like many other people not alone when it comes down to a problem, it nice to know that many other people feel like i do about this great little car :p

Yes, i think to believe that my car is in brilliant working order but i have neglected it for a year now due to my work and it has now got niggles. Such a horrible feeling after putting so much love and time into it for something so small to go wrong... So we are all there when we get our niggles...

Hello and welcome
Looks like your just up the road from me , maybe you could pop along to the Sheffield meet in September .
Great people on this forum , with lots of knowledge and experience to solve any problem .
:)

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

This should help with the pictures

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many thanks will try tomorrow
quest63 said:
Welcome aboard :thumbs:

This should help with the pictures

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back