pussycats body looking good again...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickydink

Right....my problemw ith rust and i had a few dints and a scuffed dent on passenger wing....
here is the rust pictured before christmas and had got ALOT worse...
DSC02381.jpg

I was looking at getting the dents and rust sorted. That was £120 and thena further £150 for respraying and laquering the front bumper...

Dunc then put up a post about black panels they were getting rid of soooo Suday i drove over to Warrington and Dunc fitted a new bumper and passenger wing! Now my pussy looks great...no dents or scuffs or peeling. I then gave her a good wash and hoover out :)

DSC04241.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

Along with my new slight mod:)
DSC04247.jpg

All i need to sort now is the aerial, and my leak into pasenger footwell, not got round to doing it yet still :( and i have a few other mods i want to try and sort...

She is getting Megs 1, 2 and 3 next week just before FF :)

Your pussy is looking 'tip-top' Dink :)

Your so lucky, easy to replace the wing. Not so easy to replace the quarter panels! Looking good though

made me smile lots!!! :) Yay!! paranoid now though lol

My wheels Chris... TSW 15" cant member the actual name of the wheels...they are on the TSW website though, or at least they used to be

TSW Pace I think Dink ;)

http://www.alloywheels.com/product.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? ... &PT_ID=147

(Nearly got them for mine - gotta love multispokes ;) )

vickydink said:
nah...not going there ever i dnt think, got enuff other little things to do...

fair enough, it's not cheap tbf, but does complete the look in my opinion. Anyway, lovely car :)

chris3boro said:
vickydink said:
nah...not going there ever i dnt think, got enuff other little things to do...

fair enough, it's not cheap tbf, but does complete the look in my opinion. Anyway, lovely car :)

I got some mint condition Puma Eibach springs off ebay for £28 plus delivery!! 8)

RED IMPACT said:
I got some mint condition Puma Eibach springs off ebay for £28 plus delivery!! 8)

good price! You get uprated shocks etc too? Just lowering spring alone ruins the ride over time doesn't it?

The rear panel on my driver's side could do with sorting-little bit of rust near arch, not too bad but it;s there. Also, the paint isn't a total match, so anyone know roughly how much I could expect to pay for the that panel treating for the rust then respraying? thanking you!

Depends on where you take it. Ive found somewhere in boro thats great and reasonable too. Pm me for number/details etc. Its near the transporter bridge if that helps...

RED IMPACT said:
Depends on where you take it. Ive found somewhere in boro thats great and reasonable too. Pm me for number/details etc. Its near the transporter bridge if that helps...

PM'd mate :)

Back